Music and Performing Arts Center
Our new music building housing a state-of-the-art opera theater as well as rehearsal, teaching, and practice spaces. Learn more.
Funding for endowed scholarships, professorships, guest artist residencies, student travel, and opera production.
Your gift can take several forms and, in addition to benefiting the Shepherd School, may provide powerful tax or estate planning benefits to you.
• Honor and Memorial Gifts: Tribute gifts may be made securely online by clicking the link above or by completing the Honor and Memorial Gift Form.
• Outright Gifts: You may make a commitment to the Shepherd School and fund it with cash, securities, real estate or other assets.
• Pledges: You may pledge an amount to the gift opportunity of your choice and arrange to pay it in installments over five years.
• Matching Gifts: You can leverage your own giving if your employer offers a gift-matching program, and you will be credited for the total amount.
• Life Income Gifts: There are a number of gift vehicles that provide donors with income, flexibility and tax benefits, as well as providing a benefit to the university.
• Bequest Intention: You may make a provision for the Shepherd School in your estate plans, assuring a legacy that lasts beyond your lifetime.
For questions please contact Evan Morgan, Shepherd School Office of Development, at 713-348-4363 or email@example.com.