Online Preliminary Submission by December 1, 2022 by 11:59 PM (EST)
Multiple uploaded files of your preliminary requirements are acceptable. If you have not heard from us by January 6, 2023, please email us.
Preliminary submission is by video
- Two contrasting movements from a Bach solo cello suite or violin solo sonata or partita
- One movement from a major concerto
- One movement from a sonata
Required graduate audition repertoire
- A major concerto (two movements minimum)
- Three movements from a Bach solo cello suite or violin solo sonata or partita
- One composition of a different style
It is recommended that the Bach and concerto be memorized. No accompanist is needed or desired for the audition.
Auditions dates are January 30, February 3 or 6, 2023.