Online Preliminary Submission by December 1, 2022 by 11:59 PM (EST)
Multiple uploaded files of your preliminary requirements are acceptable. If you have not heard from us by January 6, 2023, please email us.
Preliminary submission is by video
- One movement of a Bach solo sonata or partita
- One movement of a concerto
These works should be performed from memory.
Required graduate audition repertoire
- Two contrasting movements of Bach or Chaconne
- Complete first movement of a major concerto with cadenza, where applicable
- One work of the candidate's choice
These works should be performed from memory. No accompanist is required for the audition.
Auditions will be held on January 23, 24, 31, or February 14, 2023.