Online Preliminary Submission by December 1, 2020
If you have not heard from us by January 6, 2021, please email us.
Preliminary submission is by video
- One movement of a Bach solo sonata or partita
- One movement of a concerto
These works should be performed from memory.
Required graduate live audition repertoire
- Two contrasting movements of Bach
- Complete first movement of a major concerto with cadenza, where applicable
- Two works of the candidate's choice, one of which is a brilliant concert piece, displaying technical accomplishment and virtuosity
These works should be performed from memory. No accompanist is required for the audition.
Live auditions will be held February 1, 2, 3, 8 or 9, 2021