Skip to main content
COVID protocols for Shepherd School Auditions
- You will need to complete a PCR COVID test at least 72 hours prior to your audition day. You may not come to campus unless you can report a negative COVID test. We will have to reschedule your audition.
- Only one person may accompany you to your audition and they will be asked to wait in the lobby area while you warm-up and take your audition.
- On the day of your audition, please check-in prior to your audition at the Shepherd School Admissions welcome table in the Grand Foyer. You will be directed to a reserved practice room for a warm-up just prior to your audition time.
- Wear a mask indoors at all times, except in the practice room and in your audition for singers, wind and brass players.
- We will ask you to leave the building after your audition in order to limit the number of people in the building at any given time.
- See Rice University COVID policies here.
Bachelor of Music Audition Requirements